General Directions to the Hotel
International Airport (SAW) - Approximately 60 minutes
- Follow the E-6 highway and through the TEM Kurtköy Airport Counters.
- Continue towards Erenköy and follow signs for the Bosphorus Bridge, which you will cross in Kadıköy.
- After crossing the Bosphorus Bridge, follow the signs to Besiktas, continuing on the same road as it turns to Dolmabahce.
- Turn right at the Akaretler sign and the hotel will be right in front of you.
From Ataturk International Airport (IST) - Approximately 50 minutes
- Leaving the airport, turn right at the first intersection and follow signs to Sirkeci/Sahilyolu Caddesi.
- You will come to a roundabout with a big fountain in the middle.
- Turn left to Kennedy Caddesi and follow the signs to Sirkeci.
- Drive straight along Kennedy Caddesi for approximately 11 miles (18km) to Galata Bridge.
- Cross Galata Bridge, then continue along Necatibey Caddesi to Meclisi Mebusan Caddesi.
- Follow the signs to Macka and make a U-turn on Meclisi Mebusan Caddesi.
- Turn right on Suleyman Seba Caddesi, and the hotel will be right in front of you.
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.
These maps/directions are informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to their content, road conditions or route usability or expeditiousness. User assumes all risk of use, Mapquest, Starwood, and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.